Atlanta's difficult real estate market makes it more important than ever to stage your home. A properly staged home allows prospective buyers to visualize themselves and their belongings in their future home. Houses that are cluttered, messy or overly decorated are distracting to buyers. By eliminating clutter, depersonalizing possessions, editing and arranging furniture and enhancing its appearance, our company's home staging services can help show client's homes in the best possible light. A well staged home feels bigger, brighter, cleaner, warmer and more loved. Properly executed home staging accents the most attractive features of the home while minimizing its flaws.
Here are a few Home Staging facts:
- Home Staging provides an enviroment that prospective buyers can connect to.
- The cost of home staging is usually much lower than the average price reduction of the home.
- The cost of staging a home almost always pays for itself by reduced time on market and a higher selling price.
- A large percentage of home buyers today search listings online. Homes that have been staged photograph much better than unstaged homes, and will create buyer interest.
- We have Staging packages to fit all budgets. Call us today to schedule a consultation!